Take Family Game Night to the Next Level!
Stuck at home?
Add our memory chess game to your families board game collection and watch it become an instant classic! This addictive & highly competitive memory game helps with strengthening memory, decision making, social interaction, and critical thinking all while having a blast!
GREAT EDUCATIONAL TOYS FOR KIDS:The sticks board game Memory Chess can help To improve baby's three-dimensional imagination, color cognitive ability and stimulate the baby's curiosity,.
Train fine movements and develop hand-eye coordination skills, improve thinking ability.
Try to remember which hole the various color pieces are inserted in.
Shake the dice
Find out the corresponding chess men which has the same color as dice.
Win the Game
Fight against each other to see who has the better memory:
The child who finds more chessmen wins and exercises memory very well
The objective of this fun board game is simple. Roll the dice to reveal a color, pick a matching color pin on the board, and collect as many pieces as possible. If the pin you pull up does not match it is the other players turn. The player with the most pins at the end WINS!
Easy enough for anyone to play so no one is left out!
TIP: Remember where & what colors the opponent puts back!
- All players roll the dice & pick a color, first one to get a match goes first.
- If no more colors for a specific color, reroll.
- If player pulls a stick the same color as rolled, they get to roll again.
- HAVE FUN!
- 24 pieces of different colors (With dice)
- Rubber wood chessboard
- Smooth and without burrs
- Made of safe wooden material and non-toxic water paint, allow you to use with reassurance. With painted smooth surface layer, it does not hurt kids' hands easily. No cracking will not deform.
- This is the best choice for kids gathering
- Children can also play with parents.
- size: 175mm * 175mm * 23mm
- 1 * Wooden Memory Stick Chess
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.