Our Postures Back Stretcher is a simple, non-surgical way to create space between the vertebrae, fight lower to mid back pain, and improve posture. it's one-size fits-all, 100% safe, and easy to use.
HOW IT WORKS?
- Place the base and the arch on a flat surface.
- Get on your knees to stabilize the base.
- Press with your knees on the broader end of the base, and apply some force to bend the arch.
- Adjust the stretcher to a comfortable level. We recommend starting with a minimal setting.
- slowly lay down on the Stretcher while supporting yourself with elbows.
- Relax and breath deeply for 5-10 minutes. Slowly roll over after you finish your stretch.
As you get more advanced and flexible, you can move to a higher stretch setting. In no time, you'll be walking taller, with more confidence as your posture will improve.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.